- Bridal Collection
- Foliate Set
- 4 Stone Set
- Double Row Set
- Stud Earrings
- Drop Earrings
- White Pearl Necklaces
- Best Sellers
- Special Offers
Bridal 2019Current Collection
The notion of wedding gifts stretch back in our history at least as far as 3,000 BC, originating from the concept of paying a dowry to the family of the bride. The gifts usually included land, jewellery and other historic symbols of wealth.
Pearls are traditionally gifted to brides on their wedding day to symbolise the love shared between the couple. Pearls are believed to bring wealth and good luck to the wearer, this, combined with their beauty and simplicity make them the perfect jewellery for a bride on her wedding day.
Often gifted from husband to his new wife on their wedding day, or from mother-in-law to bride a pearl necklace, bracelet or set of earrings have for years been exchanged to ensure a happy prosperous marriage.
Many thanks for the time and care you afforded my daughter to assist us in the purchase of her wedding jewellery. As you can see it can only be described as perfect.
- Akoya White Pearl Necklace | AAA GradeSpecial Price £840.00 £895.00
- Modern S shape design Freshwater Pearl Pendant | 9 ct GoldSpecial Price £140.00 £159.00
- Tahitian Pearl Minimalist Pendant | 9 ct GoldSpecial Price £200.00 £225.00
- Freshwater Grey Pearl Necklaces | AA GradeSpecial Price £70.00 £80.00
- Freshwater Semi-baroque Pearl & Diamond Stud Earrings | 9ct GoldSpecial Price £159.00 £175.00
- Freshwater Bouton Pearl Stud Earrings | GoldSpecial Price £75.00 £89.00
- Freshwater White Pearl Necklaces | AAA GradeSpecial Price £115.00 £120.00
- Simple Freshwater Pearl and Diamond Earrings | 9 ct GoldSpecial Price £235.00 £255.00
- Long Chain Drop Freshwater Pearl & Diamond Earrings | 9 ct White GoldSpecial Price £395.00 £435.00